Experience the True American West
Nestled among the timeless beauty of the Pike National Forest and the Rocky Mountains, Lost Valley Ranch offers an authentic Colorado dude ranch experience with activities suited to a range of interests and skill levels. Saddle up with our professional wranglers for an afternoon of horseback riding, soak up the sun by our heated Olympic-scaled swimming pool or learn the ways of the cowboy by helping our wranglers with their daily chores. We also have two all-weather tennis courts onsite, guided hiking adventures and family-friendly evening entertainment. Lost Valley also offers plenty of time to just relax with a book, do a puzzle or stroll along Goose Creek.
Treat yourself to an in-cabin massage after a day on the trails or gather your family for our fun-filled evening entertainment including square dancing, ice cream socials and a hayloft melodrama performed by our talented staff. You can also enjoy optional activities on or near our Colorado ranch like trapshooting, white water rafting and fly fishing through our qualified partners at an extra charge.
In addition to cowboy favorites like horseback riding and fishing, our Colorado dude ranch features a wonderful variety of activities for kids and teens under the watchful eyes of our friendly team of supervisors. Here, your little buckaroo will learn all about life on a working ranch along with fun crafts, hay rides and cowboy cookouts.
Authentic Western Adventures
- Guided Horseback Riding & Instruction
- Cattle Round-Ups & Penning – Check Out our Round-Up Week
- Rodeos – Held Weekly During the Summer
- Hiking – Guided Hikes & All-Day Treks Available
- Colorado Fly Fishing & Spin-Fishing
- Trapshooting – Official 5 Station Range. Instruction & Shotguns Provided (Fee for Clays & Shells)
- River Rafting with Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting (2.5 Hours from Lost Valley)
Colorado Ranch Activities for All Ages
- Cowboy Cookouts
- Square Dancing
- Olympic-Scaled Swimming Pool Heated from May through September
- Hot Tubs
- In-Cabin Massage Therapy with a Fully-Licensed Therapist
- Two All-Weather Tennis Courts (Racquets Available)
- Children's Playground & Crafts – Fully Supervised & Scheduled by Age Groups during the Summer Season
- Hay rides
- Professional Photography Session with Jim Carlson to Capture Your Lost Valley Experience. Learn more here.
- Evening Entertainment – Olde Time Melodrama, Campfire Sing-A-Longs, Ice Cream Socials & More!
The Trading Post
The Lost Valley Trading Post provides our guests with a wide assortment of western gear, men’s and women’s contemporary clothing, accessories, home décor, travel amenities, a children’s department, and ranch logo’d apparel and gifts. Our hope is that the Trading Post supplies the items you may need during your stay, while also providing an opportunity to take a little piece of the ranch across the cattle guard back to wherever you call home. In the back, the ladies in our Fountain serve soft drinks and wonderful ice cream concoctions during the summer and early fall.
Please contact Nicole with any questions regarding specific products carried in the Trading Post. She can be reached at email@example.com. Follow us on Instagram @lvltradingpost.