The Weather is Beautiful forFall Activities
Whether it is one of our Specialty Weeks or a weekend trip, the Fall season has beautiful weather and many activities to choose from. Enjoy an afternoon of horseback riding, hike through the mountains to see amazing views, and enjoy the stillness while fishing at our on-property pond. Lost Valley Ranch can show you a true Western experience with the flexibility to meet your needs.
Colorado Ranch Activities
- Guided Horseback Riding and Instruction
- Trapshooting — Official Five-Station Range (Instruction Provided; Fee for Shotguns, Clays and Shells)
- Archery Course
- Hot Tubs
- Sport Court
- Cattle Round-Ups and Penning — Check Out Our Specialty Weeks
- Children's Playground
- Games and Puzzles Available
- Evening Entertainment on Select nights — Line Dancing or Bonfire and S’mores
The Trading Post
The Lost Valley Trading Post provides our guests with a wide assortment of Western gear, contemporary men’s and women’s clothing, accessories, home décor, travel amenities, children’s items, and ranch logo’d apparel and gifts. Our hope is that the Trading Post supplies the items you may need during your stay, while also providing an opportunity to take a little piece of the ranch across the cattle guard back to wherever you call home.