So Many Things to DoSummer Activities
Experience the True American West
Nestled among the timeless beauty of the Pike National Forest and the Rocky Mountains, Lost Valley Ranch offers an authentic Colorado dude ranch experience with activities suited to a range of interests and skill levels. With a full week vacation in the Summer season, you’ll have plenty of time to saddle up with our wranglers for an afternoon of horseback riding, soak up the sun by our heated swimming pool, or treat yourself to an in-cabin massage. We also have a sport court, fly fishing excursions, and guided hiking adventures. Family-friendly evening entertainment will be a great end to your day including line dancing, an ice cream social, and a hayloft melodrama performed by our talented staff.
Colorado Ranch Activities For All Ages
- Cowboy Cookouts
- Sport Court area including Basketball, Pickleball, Octoball, and Volleyball
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Hot Tubs
- In-Cabin Massage Therapy with a Fully-Licensed Therapist
- Children's Playground and Crafts — Fully Supervised and Scheduled by Age Groups
- Hay Ride
- Professional Photography Session with Hanna Allen to Capture Your Lost Valley Experience
- Evening Entertainment — Olde Time Melodrama, Campfire Sing-A-Longs, Square Dancing
The Trading Post
The Lost Valley Trading Post offers a wide assortment of Western gear, contemporary men’s and women’s clothing, accessories, home décor, travel amenities, children’s items, and ranch logo’d apparel and gifts. Our hope is that the Trading Post supplies the items you may need during your stay, while also providing an opportunity to take a little piece of the ranch across the cattle guard back to wherever you call home. During summer and early fall, the ladies in our back Fountain serve soft drinks and wonderful ice cream concoctions.